- BE Magazine – Healing Self Article
- Heart-to-Heart, The Path to Wellness – Book Published with Several other authors
- Time to Rise – Created & Compiled by Dr. Andrea Pennington, several articles of mine are in it
- Adventures in Manifesting Series:
Health & Happiness, Healing from Within, Success & Spirituality, Passion & PurposeEducational Background and
Professional Training and Experience
- Doctoral Degrees in Natural Health (NHD) and Traditional Naturopathy (TND) – Highest Honors
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Minor in Psychology
- Licensed Practical Nurse to RN
- Healing with the Medicine Wheel Training
- Living from A Place of Surrender Training with Michael A. Singer
- Shamanic Training with “Sandra Ingerman”
- “Becoming a Shining One”ancient shamanic practices training with “don Oscar Miro-Quesada.”
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Practitioner Certificate
- Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level I, II, III & Master)
- Life Purpose Life Coach Certification (Accredited)
- Trained Palliative Care Hospice Volunteer for Adults & Children
- Extensive training in herbalism, flower essences, and pulse-testing with Matthew Wood, Lise Wolff, Paul Red Elk
- Educator and speaker
- Sex Trafficking Advocate – Two Harbors, MN
- Rape/Crisis Intervention, Notre Dame
- Methodist Hospital Hospice Care – St. Louis Park, MN
- Certified Sexual Assault Services Advocate – 360 Communities – Minneapolis
- St. Luke’s Lakeview Hospital Hospice Care – Two Harbors, MN
The foundational backbone of Dr. Deb is based on 20 years of experience in running her own natural healing business. Her extensive educational background, blended with her ability to design unique naturally curative wellness programs and modalities for individuals, has helped many victims of everyday stress and much more.
Deb’s Mission Statement
- To ethically and compassionately guide individuals on their personal journey of healing mind, body, and soul.
- To provide information regarding natural healing techniques, modalities, and educational information.
- Practicing acceptance and nonjudgment at all times.
- To continually support those who feel lost, frightened, alone, forgotten, and invisible.